Showroom Intern, NYC
Parke & Ronen is seeking an energetic and motivated Showroom Intern to help assist our Showroom Staff and Customer Service department. The intern will be relied upon to use initiative to complete a variety of tasks on a regular basis.
Interns will wear a variety of hats to assist and augment the team’s “all hands on deck” atmosphere. The intern will gain extensive knowledge and experience all aspects of the business- including the design, wholesale, retail, and logistics operations that are handled in our NYC office.
- Internship responsibilities and areas of rotational focus might include, but are not limited to:
Answering incoming phone calls, greeting visitors, maintaining upkeep of showroom, sample requests, press tears, etc.
- Assisting logistics team with various showroom-related and administrative duties.
- Data entry and order processing.
- Conducting retail industry & market research via Internet, field sourcing, and contact outreach.
- Shadowing & assisting showroom staff in sales appointments.
- Available at minimum 2-3 days a week.
- Must be able to use Mac.
Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be able to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Must possess computer proficiency in MS Office, including Excel and Word, as well as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent interpersonal skills while supporting a team environment.
- Have previous Internship experience.
Intern must be organized and possess a high level of administration ability to effectively manage paperwork and tasks.
This internship is unpaid. If applicant is enrolled in a college or university and is seeking credit for the internship, we will cooperate fully with your school’s internship program. Applicant must be available for a minimum 3 month commitment. For immediate hire.
Parke & Ronen is a unique contemporary men's consumer brand with a deeply rooted heritage in swimwear. As a pioneer brand, we are credited with being one of the first to offer men's swimwear created from a fashion point of view. The brand is a direct reflection of the two creative forces behind it, designers Ronen Jehezkel & Parke Lutter, creating the perfect balance of style and simplicity. Keeping in line with their motto, "chic and confident" Parke & Ronen has reached global acclaim. With the success of their U.S. locations, the global expansion of their e-commerce sales, and their widespread product demand, the brand is constantly exceeding expectations and pushing boundaries.