Digital Marketing Specialist, NYC
Parke & Ronen is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our in-house creative team to manage and execute our branded digital marketing initiatives and maintain our website.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing digital advertising campaigns in addition to assisting with the development of digital marketing strategy.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will also gather and study analytics and reporting to track the effectiveness of all digital marketing initiatives. He or she will also research, identify, and recommend new ways to expand and reach our target audiences. The ultimate objective of this position is to build brand awareness, increase consumer engagement, and drive sales conversions.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for communicating with a variety of people every day. Including sales and fulfillment team, creative and visual assets team, as well as management, media partners, and customers. This position is located in our Manhattan Headquarters.
- Seasonal Advance planning of the Marketing Production Planning Calendar.
- Contribute creative marketing ideas such as promotions, sweepstakes, etc. to grow brand awareness and, attract prospective customers.
- Coordinate and engage in outside marketing partnerships with other brands/media channels to hit key demographics, and build customer database.
- Work to optimize and improve strategy and efficiencies around current retention efforts and identify new opportunities to convert customers for the first time, or to retain existing customers for continued conversion and engagement.
- Oversee implementation of all email campaigns, display and retargeting campaigns, PPC/SEM, SEO campaigns.
- Understand and incorporate best practices of SEO and SEM techniques. Coordinate with SEO/SEM specialists to increase brand and product and content visibility online.
- Oversee and coordinate with graphic designer(s) to ensure creative marketing assets are created & delivered in a timely manner.
- Oversee and coordinate E-commerce team to ensure that marketing messages are displayed & executed properly throughout brand’s website.
- Monitor site traffic and provide Google analytics reports.
- Complete/Present Weekly sales and analytics reports using customized templates.
- Complete/Present Monthly & Seasonal sales and analytics performance reports using customized templates.
- Work with Senior Marketing and Merchandising personnel, contribute and develop original, engaging creative marketing content ideas including copy, image, and video content.
- Coordinate with Social Media team to amplify consistent marketing messaging across all platforms.
- Coordinate production of all marketing assets, photo shoots, PR activations, social media initiatives, etc.
- Report and respond to online reviews and feedback from customers and fans.
- Familiarize themselves with brand’s backend of website in order to ensure that all operations are running smoothly.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business or other related field required.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in:
- Relevant experience in the fashion/apparel/retail industries.
- Digital marketing, emailing and social media.
- Executing multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Experience doing budget and cost analysis.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Manage multiple stakeholders / effective team player
- Excellent organizational skills- possesses a sense of urgency and prioritization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Consistent attention to detail and quality.
- Strong knowledge of web technologies, protocols, standards and tools.
- Fundamental knowledge and hands on experience with Shopify or similar website platform.
- Fundamental knowledge and hands on experience with services such as, AdRoll, Vertical Response, Mail Chimp and Survey Monkey.
- Experience analyzing data – Google/AdRoll/FBX.
- Proficiency with programs, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Technical Proficiency required in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Knowledge of social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat
- Knowledge of programming languages such as, CSS and HTML
- Graphic design experience
- Creativity: copywriting and visual imagery
- Experience with customer service
Immediate interview. Please email your resume in PDF format and current base salary to: webHR@parkeandronen.com
Showroom Intern, NYC
Parke & Ronen is seeking an energetic and motivated Showroom Intern to help assist our Showroom Staff and Customer Service department. The intern will be relied upon to use initiative to complete a variety of tasks on a regular basis.
Interns will wear a variety of hats to assist and augment the team’s “all hands on deck” atmosphere. The intern will gain extensive knowledge and experience all aspects of the business- including the design, wholesale, retail, and logistics operations that are handled in our NYC office.
- Internship responsibilities and areas of rotational focus might include, but are not limited to:
Answering incoming phone calls, greeting visitors, maintaining upkeep of showroom, sample requests, press tears, etc.
- Assisting logistics team with various showroom-related and administrative duties.
- Data entry and order processing.
- Conducting retail industry & market research via Internet, field sourcing, and contact outreach.
- Shadowing & assisting showroom staff in sales appointments.
- Available at minimum 2-3 days a week.
- Must be able to use Mac.
Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be able to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Must possess computer proficiency in MS Office, including Excel and Word, as well as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent interpersonal skills while supporting a team environment.
- Have previous Internship experience.
Intern must be organized and possess a high level of administration ability to effectively manage paperwork and tasks.
This internship is unpaid. If applicant is enrolled in a college or university and is seeking credit for the internship, we will cooperate fully with your school’s internship program. Applicant must be available for a minimum 3 month commitment. For immediate hire.
To apply for the position, please send resume and a brief paragraph about yourself to: email@example.com
Parke & Ronen is a unique contemporary men's consumer brand with a deeply rooted heritage in swimwear. As a pioneer brand, we are credited with being one of the first to offer men's swimwear created from a fashion point of view. The brand is a direct reflection of the two creative forces behind it, designers Ronen Jehezkel & Parke Lutter, creating the perfect balance of style and simplicity. Keeping in line with their motto, "chic and confident" Parke & Ronen has reached global acclaim. With the success of their U.S. locations, the global expansion of their e-commerce sales, and their widespread product demand, the brand is constantly exceeding expectations and pushing boundaries.