Digital Marketing Intern, NYC
Parke & Ronen is seeking an energetic and motivated Digital Intern to help assist our Ecommerce and Flasgship store fulfillment team. The intern will be relied upon to use initiative to complete a variety of tasks on a regular basis.
- Interns will wear a variety of hats to assist and augment the team’s “all hands on deck” atmosphere. The intern will gain extensive knowledge and experience all aspects of the business.
- Internship responsibilities and areas of rotational focus might include, but are not limited to:
- Answering incoming phone calls when staff is absent
- Assisting digital and graphic design team with administrative duties.
- Assisting with digital marketing and social media reports
- Conducting online retail industry & competitive market research
- Assisting with the development and execution of digital sales and promotions
- Assisting with conceptualizing and brainstorming ad copy, email body email subject lines.
- Assisting with summer events executions.
- Available at minimum 2-3 days a week.
- Must be able to use Mac/PC
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Must possess computer proficiency in MS Office, including Excel and Word
- Excellent interpersonal skills while supporting a team environment.
- Knowledge of HTML is a plus, but not required.
Intern must be organized and possess a high level of administration ability to effectively manage paperwork and tasks.
This internship is unpaid. If applicant is enrolled in a college or university and is seeking credit for the internship, we will cooperate fully with your school’s internship program. Applicant must be available for a minimum 3 month commitment. For immediate hire.
To apply for the position, please send resume and a brief paragraph about yourself to: email@example.com
Parke & Ronen is a unique contemporary men's consumer brand with a deeply rooted heritage in swimwear. As a pioneer brand, we are credited with being one of the first to offer men's swimwear created from a fashion point of view. The brand is a direct reflection of the two creative forces behind it, designers Ronen Jehezkel & Parke Lutter, creating the perfect balance of style and simplicity. Keeping in line with their motto, "chic and confident" Parke & Ronen has reached global acclaim. With the success of their U.S. locations, the global expansion of their e-commerce sales, and their widespread product demand, the brand is constantly exceeding expectations and pushing boundaries.